The BlueFox Count app sends out push notifications when the count goes over the set limit/threshold- One notification goes out per hour.
If you're not receiving these notifications then it's likely that your phone notifications are disabled for your BlueFox app. You may turn these notifications back on by using the following steps:
- Open the Settings on your android phone.
- Tap "Apps" or "Applications" to view a list of installed applications on your phone.
- Find and tap the "Count" app.
- In the app settings page that appears, tap the "Notifications" category.
- Next, make sure that "show notifications" option is turned on
- Go to Settings, then go to Notifications.
- Slide down to the "Count" app.
- Then you can turn on Notifications for what you want to get – pinged, bannered, badged, etc.
- Also, if you are afraid to miss a notification because your phone is on silent mode, it's suggested to change the Banner Style to "Persistent"