After you've set up one or more locations, look for the gear icon next to the location name to make changes to your settings.
- To update the detection zone (the size/range if where mobile devices are counted): Settings > Detection Range > Select the most appropriate size, referring to the ? icon for more specific guidance.
- To update the max occupancy level: Settings > Occupancy & Alerts
- To turn on/ off alerts: Settings > Occupancy & Alerts
- To set the Cafe hours: Settings > Cafe Hours
- To deduct employees or non-phone devices from the count: Settings > Smart Detect
- To set up a location for Meal Planning: My Account > Sensor Allocation. Toggle OFF. (Locations are set up as a Cafe by default).
- To adjust the timings and ratio for Meal Planning: My Account > Meal Planning