In order to get everything running smoothly, follow the steps described below:
- First, download and install the BlueFox Count App and create an account.
- Then, watch the Setup video:
Step-by-step sensor setup:
You need to place the sensor in a central position in your location and power it up. The location must have continuous power and an ethernet connection is preferable. If not available, you can connect via Wi-Fi. See our article about on-site requirements.
Alternatively, you can use a BlueFox White Rhino (MiFi) sensor which features a cellular data connection and therefore directly connect to the internet without any local network connection.
- BlueFox Artic Fox and White Stork sensor setup
- BlueFox Yellow Mongoose sensor setup
- BlueFox White Rhino (MiFi) sensor setup
Click the + sign as shown, then scan the QR code located on the back of your sensor.
- Ethernet connection
- Wi-Fi connection
There should be a solid green light on your sensor. This indicates that your sensor is online.
Sometimes it takes a couple of minutes to go online